Critical Carry Skills
Definition of Critical: exercising or involving careful judgment or judicious evaluation: critical thinking: of, relating to, or being a turning point or specially important juncture: a critical phase: relating to or being a state in which or a measurement or point at which some quality, property, or phenomenon suffers a definite change
This 2 day course will build your Critical Carry Skills for shooting along with your mindset and ability to win a gunfight. These are not ‘range shooting skills’. These are CRITICAL shooting skills that will save your life, taught by the pro’s.
Think about this: Once you have been forced to defend yourself, you MUST win. There is no other option. The skills that you will learn and refine in this course are designed to help you do just that. Coupled with the required mindset, you will greatly increase your odds.
This course will also make your reaction time, presentation, reload, and your overall Critical Carry shooting skills faster and more efficient. Our goal is to help you make the transition from thinking about each skill to a near intuitive and efficient and skilled shooter.
If you wish to draw faster, reload faster, become a more accurate shooter, and be able to process information and feedback from your handgun better, this is the course for you!
Critical Carry Skills - for that Critical moment in your life.
Note: There is a club use fee of $50. Payable on day 1 of the course to the club contact.
For this class, you will need the following items:
- A semi auto handgun in a defensive caliber (9mm, 40, 45)
- A safe holster, mounted to a belt, preferably around your waist
- 3 magazines minimum
- Eye and ear protection
- A hat with a brim
- 800rds of ammunition.
- Range appropriate footwear and clothing.
- Water, snacks, and a lunch
- Comfortable footwear and clothing
- Sunscreen, bugspray, etc. as needed
- A valid State Pistol Permit or proof of legal firearms possession ability.
- Successful completion of our Concealed Carry 1 course at the ‘Pass’ rating OR equivalent training from a defensive firearms instructor who we can contact and verify. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS RULE
- Total comfort and familiar with your handgun. This is not a new shooter’s course.